Walk-ins are permitted, but reservations guarantee your spot and come with a FREE $4 DRINK! Children 4 and under are always $6 for 60 minutes, beverage not included. And children less than a year old are free.
- Groups with children under 12 must have one adult for every two children, and children must be accompanied at all times.
- You may change or cancel your reservation with at least a 24-hours notice.
- No-shows or late cancellations will be charged for the full reservation fee.
- Customers more than 15 minutes late for reservation will lose priority entry and may have to wait for space in the cat playroom.
- All guests must sign a digital entry waiver to enter the playroom. It's best to sign the entry waiver ahead so we have it on file. Also, put all children on the same waiver to make the waiver "one and done."
We won't kick you out after an hour. If you need just a couple more minutes more, that's fine. If there are people waiting, though, be considerate. Also, if you would like to purchase more time in the playroom, just ask an attendant.
Rules & Waiver
All guests to the playroom must agree to and sign an entry waiver. Minimize hassle and maximize your kitty cuddles by signing it ahead of time using the link below. Guests may also sign the waiver on an iPad at the cafe. These cat playroom rules are based on standard rules at cat cafes around the U.S.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No outside cats (or other animals) permitted.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the playroom and frequently between cats.
- Do not pick up cats. They see many visitors a day and this can cause excess stress and lead to visitor injury.
- Do not wake a sleeping cat (petting them is fine).
- Do not chase cats.
- Keep a low/reasonable volume.
- No flash photography.
- Do not climb on furniture, walls, or play equipment.
- Please be aware of cats near doorways.
- Generally, be kind and gentle to the cats.
- If you want to learn how to interact with a cat, feel free to ask our cat wrangling experts!
- And always, alert our staff if you need help.