While walk-ins are permitted, you are highly encouraged to reserve time in the playroom in advance to avoid having to wait. Walk-ins may purchase time in 30-minute increments for $5, but online reservations must reserve a minimum of one hour and may purchase additional time if desired. The cost for 60 minutes in the playroom is $10, which includes a drip coffee or drink of equal value (upgrade for the difference in beverage cost). Children 4 and under are always $5 for 60 minutes, beverage not included.
- We ask that groups with children under 12 have one adult for every two children and that children are accompanied at all times.
- You may make changes to or cancel your reservation with at least a 24-hours notice. If you do not show up for your reservation, your fee will not be refunded.
- Please be on time for your reservation. Customers arriving more than 15 minutes late will lose their reservation and will move to the bottom of the waitlist.
- All guests must sign a digital waiver to enter the playroom. You can sign your waiver ahead so we have it on file.
We won't kick you out after an hour. If you need just a couple of minutes more, that's fine. If there are people waiting, though, be considerate. Also, if you would like to purchase more time in the playroom, just ask the attendant.
Rules & Waiver
All guests to the playroom must agree to and sign a waiver. Maximize your kitty cuddles by signing it before you arrive by using the link button below. Guests may also sign the waiver at the cafe.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside cats (or other animals) permitted.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the playroom.
- Do not pick up cats.
- Do not chase cats.
- Do not wake a sleeping cat.
- Keep a low/reasonable volume.
- No flash photography.
- Do not climb on furniture, walls, or play equipment.
- Please be aware of cats near doorways to keep cats in playroom.
- Generally, be kind and gentle to the cats.
- If you want to learn how to interact with a cat from our resident experts, just ask!
- And always, alert our staff if you need help.