Walk-ins are permitted, but reservations guarantee your spot and come with a FREE SPECIALTY DRINK! Children 4 and under are always $5 for 60 minutes, beverage not included. And infants 1 year and under are free.
- Groups with children under 12 must have one adult for every two children and children must be accompanied at all times.
- You may change or cancel your reservation with at least a 24-hours notice.
- No-shows or late cancellations will be charged for the full reservation fee.
- Customers more than 15 minutes late for reservation will lose priority entry and may have to wait for space in the cat playroom.
- All guests must sign a digital entry waiver to enter the playroom. It's best to sign the entry waiver ahead so we have it on file. Also, put all children on the waiver at once to make the waiver "one and done."
We won't kick you out after an hour. If you need just a couple of minutes more, that's fine. If there are people waiting, though, be considerate. Also, if you would like to purchase more time in the playroom, just ask an attendant.
Rules & Waiver
All guests to the playroom must agree to and sign an entry waiver. Minimize hassle and maximize your kitty cuddles by signing it ahead of time using the link below. Guests may also sign the waiver on an iPad at the cafe.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside cats (or other animals) permitted.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the playroom.
- Do not pick up cats.
- Do not chase cats.
- Do not wake a sleeping cat.
- Keep a low/reasonable volume.
- No flash photography.
- Do not climb on furniture, walls, or play equipment.
- Please be aware of cats near doorways to keep cats in playroom.
- Generally, be kind and gentle to the cats.
- If you want to learn how to interact with a cat from our resident experts, just ask!
- And always, alert our staff if you need help.